I've never written a review before, but this product is so bad, I had to say something.First, with children, you need things that are soft, not things that will dig into their skin or pinch them while they are sleeping.

Secondly, what good is an alarm that goes off long after the poor child has soaked the bed !

Therefore, I sadly report that this product in addition to hurting the child, also does not work, and is a waste of money.More complaints about the Dry-me Alarm, Just Home Medical and Bedwettingstore is turning our more huckster type products!

Had an Experience with Just Home Medical?

Comments

Just Home Medical and bedwettingstore.com are Wet Wet Wet!Some of the stuff they sell is JUNK JUNK JUNK (see above) and they cannot face the music (sound of weeping).

They are and have been the biggest BS artists on the internet, and will do WHATEVER it takes for them to drive all competition away with false accusations, and ask people to buy their junk. See how long it takes them to have this posting removed. I have been following their nonsense for about a week. There were several negative complaints against these Queens of Wetness, who have been a disaster for many innocent families.

Let's see if they have this erased by Wednesday, Jan 16th. Their lackeys have been working hard at badmouthing competitors and competitive products. I cannot even give them credit for being properly educated, as they are unable to write properly or sensibly.

And definitely ethically void!:cry